Regional teams will focus heavily on continued skills development and cohesive team play. Teams will practice twice a week with only local tournaments.
National teams are designed for the more committed and competitive athletes. They will have the same practice schedule as regional teams, but will have 1-2 out of state travel tournaments.
Our elite teams are designed for our most committed and competitive athletes. This team is equivalent to our national level teams with the addition of the following:
- Practice three times a week
- Playbook/game film review sessions mandatory
- Performance training included
Included in all teams dues:
- Under Armour uniform package
- Court fees
- Coaches’ fees
- Tournament entry fees
- Referee and scorekeeper clinics
- Administration fees
- Recruiting profile **
- Coaches’ travel expenses**
- Club banquet ticket
** not included for all teams
Parent and Player understand that the following are NOT INCLUDED in their Power Volleyball Club fees:
- Player and Parent travel expenses associated with tournaments (hotel lodging, airfare, fuel, food)
- Travel to and from practices and tournaments
- USAV and/or AAU player membership fees
- Post-season tournaments
At the time of signing a $500 deposit will be collected. The remaining balance will be divided into 8 equal monthly payments due on the following dates:
- Sept 1
- Oct 1
- Nov 1
- Dec 1
- Jan 1
- Feb 1
- Mar 1
- Apr 1
Player and Parent understand that all payments must be received by Power Volleyball Club on the agreed upon date for the payment to be considered on time. Player and Parent understand there is a $25.00 late fee for any and all monies collected after the agreed upon date.
Please note that if paying via credit card, there is a 3% service fee added to the total.