Power Volleyball will be participating in the PVA League for the Summer I & II sessions. This a great opportunity to for your child to continue their development while maintaining their competitive skills during the off-season!
Cost of the league will be $300/ player
We will form teams in the following divisions: 4th-5th grade, Middle School, High School
Includes the following:
- 2 hour practice once a week with one of our Power Volleyball Club’s professional coaches.
- Practices held at Craig Ranch volleyball facility
- Matches will be played on Friday evenings @ Volleyball Institute of Plano, Skyline Sports Shack and Net Results
- Each team will usually play 2 matches on day of play (summer session)
- The 5th week is a Saturday end of session tournament.
- PVA T-shirt jersey provided
- Power practice T-shirt
- Teams will have a 8-10 players
***Open Tryouts for Summer Session II***
All players interested in playing on a Power PVA team should plan to attend. We expect to fill eight teams. You don’t want to miss out!
June 25th: Summer league tryouts and team placement
Time: 5:00– 7:00 PM
Location: The Sports Cabana at Craig Ranch. Address: 6145 Alma Rd. McKinney, TX 75070Register for Session II Tryouts Here
We highly suggest you attend this night, as we will be forming and filling teams during this time. Please reach out to our club director for more information or if you wish to be placed on a team. Anthony Duenas: email@example.com
We will also accommodate teams that are already made. We can provide a Power Volleyball coach.
Information on upcoming league seasons:
Summer Session I: May 26- June 24th
Summer Session II: July 7th- August 5th (middle school division) , July 7th- July 29th (high school division)