We will form Girls teams in the following divisions: 4th-5th grade, Middle School, High School.
We will form Boys teams in the following divisions: 4th-6th grade, and 7th-8th grade. *
*(unfortunately, the summer leagues does not allow boys over the age of 14 to participate in this league)
Cost of the league will be $320/ player 6th Grade and Up.
Cost of the league will be $320/ player 4th & 5th Grade.
Includes the following:
- 2 hour practice once a week with one of our Power Volleyball Club’s professional coaches.
- Practice Dates: May: 8, 15, 22, 29, June: 5, 12
- Matches will be played on either Thursday, or Friday evenings or Saturday mornings @ SWAC, Net Results, and other local facilities
- Each team will usually play 2 matches on day of play (summer session)
- The 5th week is a Saturday end of session tournament.
- PVA T-shirt jersey provided
- Power practice T-shirt
- Teams will have a 10 players
- 1 Free entry into a future skills clinics ($20 Value)
***We will also accommodate former ASA and PSA teams that are already made. We can provide a Power Volleyball coach if needed.***
Summer League Tryouts for Session I
All athletes interested in playing on a Power summer league team must register for tryouts. Please use the link below.
Date: May 4th
Fee: $20 (If chosen and placed on a team, tryout fee will count towards league dues)
Location: Scoggins Middle School
Address: 7070 Stacy Rd., McKinney, TX 75070
Information on 2022 league seasons
PVA 2022 Summer Schedule
Week 1-5 matches will be played on Friday evenings over flow will be played on Thursday evenings or Saturday mornings
Teams will play 4 games (2 matches) each week
- Week 1: May 12-14
- Week 2: May 19-21
- Week 3: May 26-27
- Week 4: June 2-4
- Week 5: June 9-11
- Tournament: June 16-18
Divisions for Summer
- High School
- 8th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 5th Grade
- entering 4th Grade
- Boys 5th-8th Grade
Do I have to play all sessions?
No, you do not have to play all sessions. Each session is independent of each other, however for maximum opportunity we would suggest considering playing in each session.
Do I have to tryout for summer league teams?